Monday, January 24, 2011

PE4_Glogster

Practical Experience 4 

Blogging about Glogging

For the next couple blogs were going to dive a little deeper into the Web 2.0 tool, Glogster!

First…so glad I found this out ahead of time...but, I figured out that you definitely need to make sure your on the Educational Glogster website.   Seems there is another part of the site that is strictly a social network based setup using personal glogs – very “myspacey”.  So…official warning, the educational site always includes “edu.” within the url name.

Once I was on that site I decided to start working on my first glog.




This is the template they start you with…I have to admit all the controls off the bat are a little intimidating compared to what the student’s blogs are producing from just this, but we'll see how a semi-techy adult manages lol.  Wish me luck!

I’m off to continue meddling with the controls & features; I’ll be back with an update!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment