Saturday, January 15, 2011

PE3_iMovie

A Personal Experience - Pt. 3


The last part of this tutorial covered Chapters 11-14 of the iMovie essentials tutorial at Lynda.com.  As I stated before, I wasn’t sure that I was going to learn much more but I was gladly proven wrong.  Within these chapters I learned how to break down the themes available in iMovie to customize even more than the standard. 
End of Ch. 14 - iMovie -  Lynda.com


One of the most useful elements, video adjustment, working with color and exposure were something I was interested in because sometimes what your camera lacks you may be able to compensate for later; a great feature. 

There were other features such as; adding markers, comments, and different methods of publishing that were described.  Many of these aspects can be helpful when presenting or preparing to sending to a specific device.

After completing the course….


Yay, go me!  To applied what I learned, I decided to try it in a small 1 minute sample of footage from my cousin’s wedding.
 
Hope you like it!






If your having trouble viewing you can also see it here on my viddler account.

In all, this was a great course and I plan to utilize Lynda.com whenever I can and encourage you to do the same.

Thank you, comment, suggest or come back to visit.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on completing your iMovie training and receiving your certificate of completion. Its good to see when we don't realize how much we can learn and begin to utilize until we just have to do something. Like the old saying don't judge a book by its cover. Glad to see you learn something new, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete