Saturday, January 15, 2011

PE2_iMovie


A Personal Experience - Pt. 2
Welcome back! :)

Through this point I have finished Chapters 6 through 10. I have to say, “loving it!” I really didn’t realize how in-depth this program really got. The green screen portion seems a little intimidating honestly, but I do look forward to trying it and find it quite inspiring to know that I may actually be able to pull it off on my own.

End of Ch. 10 - Lynda.com

The audio features probably are my favorite parts because that is what I was struggling with the most.  I learned how to decrease the background noise and different ways of adding music to enhance the experience. 

Oh! I have been looking everywhere to learn how to add the images (still photos) to the movie as well, and lynda came through. :) She may be my new best friend…just saying.  It is apparently simpler than I thought, of course, but I am so glad this course covered it on top of smoothly transitioning into them and other clips.  I didn’t even know that we had the option to add special visual effects to those pictures as well like “dream”. You know…the part of the show/program in the soap opera where they’re dreaming lol, pre-t-ty cool. Great effects for family photos, especially for our dreamy children and the dreamy situations they get into. :)

Seriously, they have many effects like that (sepia, vignette, aged film etc.) to choose from and I am excited to see what else I can do with the clips.  Aged film has to be my favorite though, but mostly because I love the idea of anything nostalgic; but there are many to choose from. Definitely worth checking out!

Plus!! I get a very impressive certificate of completion from Lynda.com for finishing the tutorial/course to add to my website, resume, what have you.  Thus, I’ll definitely be sharing that as well. :)

Stay tuned for the conclusion of Days of…I mean my Lynda.com iMovie Essentail tutorials! *suspense-full music* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment